COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
As we look forward to welcoming you back from July 4th the upmost safety of our guests and staff will be at the forefront of everything we do.
We have also been given strict guidance from the Government of how to operate during these times and will be monitored by local authorities.
We will do everything we can to make the experience as ‘normal’ as possible but we would like to share some of the changes we have had to make.
- We will have a limited capacity due to social distancing and staffing levels
- Table service only for food and drinks
- Table bookings advised to guarantee entry
- Hand sanitising upon entry and throughout
- Children must be supervised at all times and remain seated indoors
- Limited times at tables due to bookings (2 hours)
- Tables cannot be moved
- Contact details required for track and trace
- Maximum of 6 per table, for larger bookings please call the restaurant
- You may need to queue on arrival and/or for use of the toilets
- Contactless payments where possible
- No standing and drinking
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID 19 please do not attend the premises
MOST OF ALL STAY ALERT – CONTROL THE VIRUS – SAVE LIVES
Please remember to be kind and considerate during this new and uncertain time for us all. If you do see something that is amiss, instead of posting it on social media shaming our small business who are working hard to adapt to this difficult situation please politely speak to a manager. Please also be extra kind to our staff who will work hard to provide you with a great service in new times and new restrictions.
Thanks for your support and support local independents as much as possible – We need you right now !